The Committee studies Out Of Year’s Budget applications (Donations, Sponsorship proposals).
The Committee issues the guidelines for all communications materials used internally and externally.
Donations, Sponsorship and Communications Committee Members
- Mrs. Caroline Banda (Chairperson)
- Mr. Pride Chibale (Vice-Chairperson)
- Mr. Kenneth Kabaso (Secretary)
- Mr. Robin Nahle
- Mr. Abed Sounbol
- Mrs. Fronsceen Haloba
- Mrs. Sally Du Preez
- Mrs. Mbuwa Banda
- Mrs. Lumba Siabusu
The Committee is in charge of the company’s strategy in regards with the Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality Standards.
The EHSQC will be asked to:
- keep under review the company's compliance with health, safety and environmental legislation.
- monitor trends in occupational ill health, accidents, dangerous occurrences and environmental incidents, and to consider their implications for Fairy Bottling against national benchmarks.
- ensure that the recommendations of inspections and audits carried out internally by the Health, Safety, Security, Quality and Environment Department and externally by the Zambian Bureau of Standards (ZABS), Zambia Environment Agency (ZEMA) and other regulatory authorities are implemented.
- review its own terms of reference and constitution and those of its subordinate committees annually.
The Committee has the following sub-committees:
a. House Branding Committee, which has been constituted for the purpose of consultation on matters pertaining to house branded products between Fairy Bottling and different parties.
b. The ISO Committee, which is intended to meet the requirements of ISO. The Committee advises the company on all matters which are related to the implementation of the standards as well to the updates announced by the accrediting party.
c. The AWS Committee, which is intended to meet the requirements of ISO. The Committee advises the company on all matters which are related to the implementation of the standards as well to the updates announced by the accrediting party.
d. The Tasting Committee, which is in charge of the approval of new flavors to be launched on the market.
Environment, Health, Safety and Quality (EHSQC) Members
- Dr. Mohamed El Sahili (Chairperson)
- Mr. Johan Du Preez (Vice-Chairperson) (ISO Sub-committee Chairperson)
- Mr. Tinashe Chinembiri (Secretary) (AWS Sub-committee Chairperson)
- Mr. Passvalley Chiminya (House Branding Sub-committee Chairperson)
- Mr. Ali Roumani (Tasting Sub-committee Chairperson)
- Mr. Aly El Sahili
- Mrs. Lizzie Munsanje
- Mrs. Fronsceen Haloba
- Mr. Imad Seklawi
- Mr. Mahmoud Khodr
- Mrs. Ashley Sithole
- Mrs. Caroline Banda
The ARC oversees the financial reporting process, selects of the independent auditor, and receives the audit results both internal and external. It is the responsibility of the ARC to put in place the suitable accounting policies and principles.
The ARC ensures the regulatory compliance and ethics.
When needed, the ARC discusses risk management policies and practices with management.
Audit and Risk Committee (ARC) Members
- Mr. Harrisson Chanda (Vice-Chairperson)
- Mr. Rafic Honeineh (Secretary)
- Mr. Rohit Thummar
- Mrs. Rebecca Mutelo